Oxygen deep cleansing
If you’ve been considering an oxygen cleansing facial, it’s a good idea as there are a number of benefits to having it. Unlike microdermabrasion and other methods of smoothing out the skin for a more even tone, an oxygen facial does not usually cause any side effects, such as stinging, itching, or burning. Oxygen is naturally antibacterial and has a cooling and calming effect as well as destroy anaerobic bacteria. Considering that this is the best treatment you can get right before your important event. That’s one of the biggest celebrity beauty secret.
Aesthetician first will analyse your skin. After that starts exfoliating procedure to ensure that skin is free of dirt and excess oils. When the skin is clean a pressurized spray of oxygen that delivers active ingredients to the skin—the quality of those actives has recently been upgraded from basic moisturizers to low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides.
This procedure helps to detoxify the skin, restore cell nourishment, and stimulate collagen production, especially those who have active acne, rosacea, mature skin, dry and dull complexions, and oily or combination skin.
How often oxygen facial is recommended?
Your skin will glow for four to seven days—which is ideal for a wedding or a special occasion.
Oxygen facial recommended as often as your regular cleansing is. For oily skin once in 2 weeks, for normal and dry skin to have it once in 1-2 months.
Oxygen facial step by step:
1) Remove make up & cleansing
2) Apply enzyme scrub for gentle exfoliation
3) Manual black heads extraction done by the beautician
4) A high pressure oxygen jet together with a supporting ampoule is sprayed onto the face continuously
5) Active mask apply on the face and left to absorb for 20 minutes combined with hyperbaric oxygen therapy
6) Remove residues of the mask
7) Apply a finish cream according skin condition
8) Apply a sunscreen